Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today I count myself truly blessed. Last week, after two months of pain and unanswered questions, my wife Connie was diagnosed with a inflammatory arthritis. She is on the road to recovery, I believe that God can heal her completely. I know He can because is WORD tells me so. Connie and I must seek His face, stand on His promises, and just believe. Nothing is too difficult for our God, nothing. A friend quoted me a scripture and made it very clear that it was by His stripes we are healed. He didn't say that you would be healed in the future, He said you are healed. Now! We lack in faith and we don't give God the credit for His amazing power. I believe, I do believe!

3 comments:

The Liller Family said...

Your words . . . His words, ring so true!!! I'm so glad to hear Connie is on the road to recovery - I know it's been a struggle for both of you! Love you both dearly!

Steven said...

Thanks Beth. God is the only answer! I look forward to singing with you this weekend.

Steven

Shooting Stars said...

That is great news Steve. We will keep the Quinn family in our prayers. "By His stripes, we are Healed!"