Monday, August 18, 2008

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I woke up early to attend the first service of church and listened to an incredible message about local and global outreach. Now I consider myself to be very outgoing when it comes to sharing my faith. I enjoy serving and giving my time, gifts and resources to those in need. But its seems as though it always been under my circumstances, my time, my agenda. When I watched the video played at the end of the message, I could only weep. Not for the hurting people of this world that are so lost and clueless about a loving God, but because I've not been able to just say, HERE AM I! Three powerful words. HERE AM I! Easy to say but much harder to live. I need Gods help to give me the strength, His word to give me faith and His Holy Spirit to boldly go. Sunday morning, I decided to kick it up a notch, to make a new commitment and just say to the Lord, HERE AM I. Lets all make a new commitment and say here am I to whatever God has in store for us.

His Servant

No comments: